Skip to content


A fire in the clothes dryer caused this unfortunate house fire. The family of four not home at the time, came back to a disaster. While renting a house nearby, we worked tirelessly for 18 months to rebuild and make this house even more of a fantastic home for this terrific family. A new and improved kitchen, brand new larger master bedroom suite and finished basement made this home better than before! Journal Newspaper & LOHUD digital e-news did a wonderful story: Link Here Want to see full project start to finish construction? Link Here